Friday, November 30, 2012

My Style: Red, Black, White & Striped


Top: Thrifted
Belt: Gifted
Cardigan: Rainbow
Boots: Jump

I love this outfit. It's so comfortable, and so classically "me". This is like a grown up version of the type of outfit that was my sort of "uniform" back in highschool! I just love black and white vertical stripes.

PS: While you are reading this, I am currently on a plan to Oregon, to spend the weekend with the lovely Kato (the designer behind Steampunk Couture) . We will be completing many photo shoots over the next few days and I can't wait to see what kind of beautiful things we come up with <3

5 comments:

  1. great outfit! love the red top!
    Your photo shoots sound like much fun! I hope you show off what you come up with! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great! Circus chic, as it were. I hope the flight and trip are wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can certainly pull that outfit off and look fabulous! Me, uh, no. :) Enjoy your time here in Oregon! Hope you brought a raincoat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have several posts to respond to ... I have been busy and am trying to catch up. Love the outfit ... I think I would know you if I passed you on the street. You certainly live up to the quote in your last post. Great for you ... and you do it well.

    As for Sasha and Gizmo ... love them both. Do you remember (or know about) the Sasha dolls? I think they came out in the late 70's or early 80's. They were supposed to represent what people would look like in the future i.e they were a mix of many races. I bought one for my daughter because I wanted her to appreciate the many races that would be mixing :) Anyway, given that, Sasha is aptly named ... a mix of many breeds ... and more beautiful than each alone. Even Gizmo fits your personal genre ( a stretch of the term) except he has no vertical strips. But, adorable none the less.

    So you are going across the country on a photo shoot with a designer ... hmmm. Are you going to become famous? Will I be saying, "I knew her when ..."? Sounds exciting. Hoping we will hear more about it. Be well and Be safe, Kaili.

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...